I know I'm late with my bucket list. I enjoyed reading every one's list in May. I just started blogging, so I thought, better late than never. I tried to get some pics, but..... here it goes.
Home and Personal
- Spring clean - whoops, I mean summer clean and de-clutter.
- Yard work - I am going to try to recruit my boys to help!
- Trim my grape vines and make grape jelly.
- Start a raised garden.
- Finish my son's bedroom that I started in March - paint, floors, curtains, new rug, ceiling fan, and decorations. I finished the curtains and the paint will be finished this week - yeah!
- Make a downstairs bedroom into a scrapbook/craft room.
- Make an office/writing nook in my dining room.
- Read, read, and read some more!
- Write everyday.
- Continue my Zumba class and add another class on Saturday morning. Walk.
- Cook healthy recipes and stock the refrigerator and freezer before school starts.
- And, last but not least, spend time with my family!
- Shop garage sales for items I can use at school.
- Read Professional Books and Children's Literature.
- Learn everything I can about blogging.
- Blog and explore blogs as much as possible.
- Learn everything I can about Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Plan Unit for August and September - Theme Dragons.
- Create games and activities for Summer School.
- Create an activity and/or game for review of the first week of Fundations.
- Create items for Tpt.
Wow, that's a list! Wish me luck.